10,434 total views, 6 views today
WITH SPECIAL PRICE 1 ETH = 500 QRX
White Paper: https://goo.gl/ZmucrR
Creating a Next Generation Exchange with a Hybrid Architecture
Originally, the Qurrex platform was designed exclusively as a centralized cryptocurrency exchange system. The reason for this was related to the team’s background: having worked for over 10 years on the creation of various exchange and broker systems and products for the traditional markets, we inadvertently became adherents of this approach.
However, research into distributed networks as part of delivering the current project led us to new approaches and tools for solving many of the problems that we had encountered over the course of recent years. Here we refer, first and foremost, to the need to increase the liquidity of separate instruments, as well as to increase clients confidence in unregulated infrastructure providers. The outcome of our investigations was the understanding that, in order to create an effective exchange system and meet the demands of a wide circle of users, what is necessary is the harmonious merging of centralized and decentralized elements.
The main thing we understood was the fact that, within an infrastructure set up to handle various assets, the potential of the community behind the public blockchain networks must be taken into account, as it is precisely this community that is the basis of the future crypto-economy.
Public sales stages
In order to provide clients with user-friendly tools for executing operations and maximizing liquidity, we formulated our approach in the following way :
• The centralized exchange (CEX) will, in the long-term, remain the most effective solution in creating maximum possible liquidity across the majority of types of trading instruments;
• At the current time, it is only within a centralized infrastructure that effective creation of partial pre-deposit of funds is possible (the function of guaranteeing the fulfillment of obligations of the transaction party is always undertaken by the central link of the infrastructure) and this technology, in our view, will ultimately be introduced onto the cryptocurrency market;
• Decentralized exchanges (DEX) with high capacity remain, unfortunately, an unattainable goal in the medium term, whereas clients need a high-quality service now.
Given this, we believe that:
• Eventually, obstacles to the creation of a high-capacity DEX will be overcome;
• DEX is an indispensable tool for creating liquidity in low-liquidity instruments such as tokens issued as part of an ICO or the numerous altcoins;
• DEX is a natural protection from those technical problems which inevitably arise from time to time in the central node of any centralized system;
• DEX is the best understood and most transparent mechanism for lowering the risks around the function of the infrastructure’s central link, albeit it at the cost of other product qualities (operation processing time, for example).
This approach lies at the heart of our system and inspires us to simultaneously create a successful, advanced, and effective centralized project, and to move forward, heeding the call to build and utilize decentralized systems.
QURREX TRADING PLATFORM
We are proud to present you the prototype of our trading terminal.
You can try the basic features, including robot trading.
Don’t miss the opportunity to touch the future of crypto trading.
QURREX OFFICIAL YOUTUBE PRESENTATION
BEST EXECUTION LOGIC
Each node of the hybrid exchange provides the Best Execution service to the user. Broker companies operating in countries with a developed financial market are obliged to provide the Best Execution service. In Qurrex this service is implemented by a special module – Smart Order Router, which is part of all the blockchain nodes, incluing the centralized (CEX) node.
Qurrex DEX blockchain is built of two types of nodes: confirming nodes and user nodes. The DEX protocol allows confirming nodes to charge other nodes a commission for the deals and transactions. The commission is charged in the deals’s (transaction’s) cryptocurrency.
There is a special kind of trading orders: DEX Cross-Chain cross-platform atomic orders (transactions). Cross-platform orders are charged just once, when being placed on decentralized nodes. Such orders are included in blocks as DEX transactions, while the confirming nodes charge their commission.
Qurrex founds special cryptocurrencies (qBTC, qETH). A trader can exchange these cryptocurrencies through DEX and his trades are to be charged for the deals theirselves, not for separate blockchain transactions.
QURREX TOKEN SALE STRUCTURE